HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

First Encounter Love letter No.1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Ubedullah Memon

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: First Encounter Love letter No.1   Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:33 pm

Hi [Name]:

Just thought I'd [write/text] you a short note to tell you how much I enjoyed meeting you at [place]. I can't remember when I had a more [fabulous/pleasant] time. Everything felt so natural, and you were very easy to talk to. It's hard for me to[ figure out/identify] what it is about you that attracts me so. I suppose it might be the combination of your great sense of humor, your charming personality and your good-looks. Whatever it is, I can sense its presence. You could call it chemistry, or better yet, the possibility that we are on the same wavelength. [Name], I really hope that our first [encounter/meeting/date] was not our last because I felt [great / very special] when I was with you. I [truly/really] want to give our friendship a chance to grow into something special.

Well, I guess I've said enough for the time being. [Name], have a wonderful [week/day] and, hopefully, I'll see you again real soom. If you get a chance, [write/call/text] me and tell me your thoughts.
Until I hear from you, take care of yourself.

Back to top Go down

First Encounter Love letter No.1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Some Love Stories Die Soon :: Love & Romance -
Create free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum